STRATEGIC AND EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE
Sales Executives at Zardness are responsible for placing outbound calls to potential customers seeking to purchase Digital Marketing Services.
You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Work directly with prospects via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential customer to agree to an appointment with one of our Digital Media Advisors.
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their “online presence”.
- Follows up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
- Identify customer issues and provides feedback over our HubSpot CRM to our Digital Media Advisors.
- Places a minimum of 150-200 outbound calls each day.
- Consistently meets departmental sales goals of no less than $2,200 in monthly net revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining a satisfied customer rate of not less than 90% (less than 10% cancellation rate)
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Maintain an accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
Skills & Competencies/Requirements:
- One or more years experience of Telesales in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and telesales skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Superior closing skills.